Thursday, December 24, 2009

When I was in the shower, I accidentally touched some mold. If I washed my hands right after should I be ok?

Mold was dark and slimy.When I was in the shower, I accidentally touched some mold. If I washed my hands right after should I be ok?
Skin is pretty tough stuff. If you don't have any open sores or cuts it will protect you. A more likely source of entry to your body would be breathing the spores from the mold. Most, but not all mold, is pretty harmless. There are cleaning products at the grocery store sold especially to kill and clean mold off of showers. You should probably do that.When I was in the shower, I accidentally touched some mold. If I washed my hands right after should I be ok?
Yes dont worry touching mold a little isnt bad just dont eat it lol thats where the real harm is.


And if i were u I would get rid of that mold eww taking a shower with mold by u think about it when u have the shower on and it touches the mold before u its basicly showering u with germs!
Even if you didn't wash your hands at all you would be fine. Touching common household mold is gross.. but harmless. Spray some bleach in your shower and you don't have to worry about that any more.
Yeah, it's normal mildew that every shower gets. You did the best thing, which was wash your hands -- not to mention that you took a shower!





You'll be fine!
Yes, As long as you did not eat it you will be fine
haha


yes. you'll be fine.
No....your going to die!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also How to Clean Shower Curtain Liner without Washing Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hand washing my blouse when I noticed a moldy smell; are my hands safe now after washing the blouse by hand?

    ReplyDelete