Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get rid of mold on my bikinis? I washed my bikinis and put them in a zip lock bag before they dried.?

Black areas and teeny black spots of mold? That's probably mildew, and while re-laundering will get rid of the smell, the stains are there for good. No stain remover will get rid of mildew completely. I ruined our best sheets, folding them when they weren't quite dry, and learned all about mildew.





However, it being panties, consider dying them a dark color.How do I get rid of mold on my bikinis? I washed my bikinis and put them in a zip lock bag before they dried.?
buy a new one smarty like this one








http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?De鈥?/a> like this oneHow do I get rid of mold on my bikinis? I washed my bikinis and put them in a zip lock bag before they dried.?
I think that you should throw them away and get a new one.
eww





throw them away and buy a new suit
eww moldy bikinis? i think u better throw them out smarty pants
try something that breaks down enzimes like the kind of stuff ud use for grass stains (ask ur mom).Hope this helps!
GROSS


THROW THEM AWAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment