Monday, December 21, 2009

Does daily shower wash in a spray bottle really prevent mold?

Has anyone used this stuff before? My girl friend is trying to convince me that it works, but I would rather Tilex everything after a few days. Will breathing in a small amount of mold really hurt you? She says the shower wash is not working because i'm not using it.Does daily shower wash in a spray bottle really prevent mold?
If you see mold starting to form then use Tilex mold and mildew remover. It works great, however try not to breathe it in too much because it is strong. The automatic scrubbing bubble machine that they advertise and say works is a crock. Consumer Reports did a survey on it and it failed. Most people were not satisfied and said they had to manually clean their showers even after using it.Does daily shower wash in a spray bottle really prevent mold?
I will suggest a even cheaper way of keeping mold out of your shower. When you get done using your shower rinse the shower and wipe dry you will never have mold, soap are water build up ever again...
Yes breathing in mold spoors can hurt you over a period of time. I don't know how the new shower wash that hangs in shower and gets used after each shower works but I do know that any product containing bleach will work to kill mold in a shower if you use it, I use mine every day as I live in FL.
Spray the shower with vinegar instead. Works great and much safer.
We used that stuff too, and you know what?


We found spraying cheap bleach cleaner like from Walmart, I believe .97 it costs, and spray that after we get out of the shower and it works just fine then the expensive stuff out there today.


Just don't get it out onto rugs or towels.





Yes, mold is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment