Thursday, December 24, 2009

I found mold on my baby's cereal bowl, I washed it three times. What happens if I use it? and What if I steril

It was mold from formula and rice cereal. I washed it with dishsoap about three times. I'm very cautious and worried about using it again even if I sterilize it. i need to know if it's safe to use it again?I found mold on my baby's cereal bowl, I washed it three times. What happens if I use it? and What if I steril
Go ahead and sterilize it and it should be fine.I found mold on my baby's cereal bowl, I washed it three times. What happens if I use it? and What if I steril
don't use bleach in your baby's bowl. if you have a dishwasher run it through or boil some water and dunk it in for just a second. personally, i would toss it. i see that you are a young mommy. i think the best thing you can do is to trust your gut. and if you feel like 3 washes isn't enough, then do what YOU think is best.
if your so worried just throw it out and get another. It's only less then a dollar for a bowl!!
Just buy a new one.
It's perfectly fine....you washed it 3 times! Is there only 1 bowl in the whole house? Just head to a Dollar Store and get another one if you're worried.
It is perfectly safe Trust me after two kids one is now 2 and the other 3 they put a lot worse things in their mouth LOL.


seriously the bowl is fine you washed it many times and baby will be ok the mold is gone now.


You're the mom I started out being (worried about everything) but if you worry constantly you and your baby will never experiment and have fun together. Go ahead get dirty!!!!!!


Brandy
If you washed it out 3 times and rinsed it it is wayyyyyy ok.


what I do when it happens to me is wash it in a little bleach water and rise it well ...your good to go.
Oh my godness! Use it if you want to! If you're really worried, throw it out.. it's a cereal bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment